Hello and welcome to my page! I am the current founder of the Diabolik Lovers wiki that was created on May 8th of 2013. This wiki's purpose it to provide information based on the game and newly aired fall anime series, Diabolik Lovers.
About the wikiEdit
The wiki is about the game and anime series Diabolik Lovers. We contributers aim to please anyone and everyone who is interested in Diabolik Lovers to our up most abilities. Contributers provide any information they can regarding Diabolik Lovers (abbreviated to DiaLovers), it chracters, and much much more..
We make sure all the pages are clean and rid them of irrevalent information. A warning: some pages may contain spoilers.
About Diabolik LoversEdit
Hanted Dark BridalEdit
Diabolik Lovers (ディアボリックラヴァーズ Diaborikku Ravāzu), abbreviated asDiaLover, is a Japanese otome game developed by Rejet. A second game entitledDiabolik Lovers MORE,BLOOD was released on October 24, 2013. An anime adaptation by Zexcs has been airing in Japan since September 16, 2013.
Yui Komori is a an ordinary high school girl who lived with her father, who owns a church. She was happy with her normal life until one day her father was called off to work and she was not allowed to accompany him. Yui instead was given a certain address by her father and instructed her to go there, saying the people living there were "relatives". Yui follows her father's orders and arriving at a mysterious mansion as the address had suggested. As she discovers what's in the house, she meets 6 brothers who don't seem "normal"...
Diabolik Lovers MORE,BLOOD (ディアボリックラヴァーズ モア、ブラッド Diaborikku Ravāzu Moa,Buraddo) is a Japanese visual novel developed by Rejet. MORE,BLOOD is the second DiaLover visual novel to be released, featuring four new characters. It was released in Japan on October 24, 2013 for the PlayStation Portable.
- Yui Komori
- Ayato Sakamaki (CV: Hikaru Midorikiwa)
- Kanato Sakamaki (CV: Yūki Kaji)
- Laito Sakamaki (CV: Daisuke Hirakawa)
- Shu Sakamaki (CV: Kōsuke Toriumi)
- Reiji Sakamaki (CV: Katsuyuki Konishi)
- Subaru Sakamaki (CV: Takashi Kondō)
- Ruki Mukami (CV: Takahiro Sakurai)
- Kou Mukami (CV: Ryōhei Kimura)
- Yuma Mukami (CV: Tatsuhisa Suzuki)
- Azusa Mukami (CV: Daisuke Kishio)
As of other wiki's whose goal it is to become more popular of source and informations, we have policies that counts for every editors. If you break a rule then you will get blocked. This wiki also wants to create a popular and a civility community, which everyone can get along with each other.
For more information please visit the Policy Tab.
Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, administrators can access a few additional functions.
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
Wikia staff members have full access to all Wikia. They will be shown in Special:Listusers/staff on any wiki. Please use Special:Contact to contact Wikia staff.
To become an administrator of the wiki you must seek approval from either the founder or another user with bureaucrat status.
Being apart of the wiki staff requires commitment and responsibility. Admin rights are not for unnecessary selfish needs but to better the wiki.
To be apart of the Diabolik Lovers wiki staff you must apply the following:
- Made at least 250 edits
- Know what you're applying for (admin, chat administrator etc...)
- State your reasoning
- How or what you can do to make this wiki improve in major ways
- Are you an administrator of any other wiki? (Optional)
Losing Admin RightsEdit
You CAN lose admin rights just as you can gain them. You can lose admin rights or be banned from ever applying by the following:
- User is in active for more than one to two weeks (Doesn't apply to users who are having technical issues)
- User is not contributing to wiki.
- User is not assisting contributors for support.
- User uses protection on pages for no apparent reason.
- User uses rights for own needs
- User messes or dis-organizes the pages.
- User locks another user for his/her own benefits.
- User decides to un-request admin rights.
- Blindly using rights
- Deleting much needed pages.
- Messing up the main pages.